Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The vicious circle

The best thing that happened to me in Dubai is that I was totally relieved from my daily addiction to news, emails, newspapers, and facebook gossips, not to mention annoying family obligations. I am only now suffering the brunt of such a relief. I decided to assume that nothing was written or said during my absence. That life was in a halt pending my return. I can start by throwing away the stacks of newspapers from the past four days and deleting all the emails that do not date as of today. Now that I am free again to use my time as I choose, I can go back to my favourite hobby: nagging about having nothing to do, and feeling the urge of filling my time and hunger with news, emails, facebook gossips and family fights. Back to square one. That's not that bad after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment