Friday, January 8, 2010

Keep adequate distance or get in trouble

What is more interesting: to travel around the world as a tourist or as part of your job? I have done both and I have always enjoyed travelling as part of my work than as a tourist although when on duty I don’t get to see much of the touristic sites but I get to see more of the real life. I also get paid for that. Someone (that same one) will argue that it all depends on the kind of job you are doing. Of course I don’t mean travelling to attend meetings or to give presentations. Well, it seems that I am in the mood of arguing today and I did victimize a few people at work. So Warning: Stay away from me today. I don’t promise I will be in a different mood tomorrow. It seems that PMS is real although someone (that same one) would want to argue about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment